The Draft Technician is responsible for handling all scheduled installations, trouble shooting, maintenance, quality control, and cleanliness of all draft accounts in accordance with Company standards.
• Effectively and efficiently handles all scheduled installations, trouble shooting, maintenance, quality control, and cleanliness of all draft accounts in accordance with Company standards.
• Accurately and legibly performs the draft technician administrative procedures.
• Vehicle is properly prepared for daily delivery in accordance with established Company policy.
• Operates all Company vehicles in a safe, courteous manner and obeys all traffic laws and Company safety policies.
• Demonstrates effective customer service skills.
• Understands and complies with all Atlanta Beverage Company policies and procedures.
• Accurately performs any other duties as assigned to ensure an efficient workflow.
• The employee regularly reports to work at the scheduled starting time.
• The employee adheres to the established dress code.
• Actively supports the Companys mission and vision philosophy.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
• A complete understanding of all Company policies and procedures.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Requires the ability to work independently, exercising sound judgment and initiative.
• Ability to deal with problems involving multiple solutions in standardized situations.
• Ability to perform arithmetical calculations at the eighth grade level in order to balance cash/checks accurately read and figure code dates, and count product.
• Must regularly lift over 160 lbs. and maneuver loaded hand truck, approximately 200 lbs. plus.
• Must be able to maneuver around large trucks, reach, pull, twist, bend and stoop to climb in and out of cab, raise and lower side doors (bay), load and unload AB products, etc.
• Extensive walking in and out of accounts and riding in vehicle is required
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.