This position is directly responsible to ensure the efficient and effective merchandising, servicing and developing of assigned accounts Thursday through Monday each week. This position functions under the leadership of the Team Lead.
• Maximize sales and distribution of all Atlanta Beverage Company products and packages within each account through established Company sales methods.
• All Atlanta Beverage Company products are handled effectively and efficiently.
• All Atlanta Beverage Company products are merchandised effectively and efficiently.
• Merchandises and stocks all coolers within established Company guidelines.
• Sets up, merchandises and maintains all promotion displays.
• Displays all products by brand, utilizing available point of sale to stimulate sales.
• Effectively demonstrates creativity in merchandising POS in each account.
• Back stock inventory is rotated and moved according to Code Date Book.
• Backroom/cooler area is neat and orderly in customer accounts.
• Vehicle is properly prepared for daily delivery in accordance with established Company policy.
• The vehicle interior and exterior are kept clean and organized for daily check-in procedure.
• Operates all Company vehicles in a safe, courteous manner and obeys all traffic regulations and Company safety policies.
• Demonstrates effective customer service skills.
• Understands and complies with all Atlanta Beverage Company policies and procedures.
• Accurately performs any other duties as assigned to ensure an efficient workflow.
• A clear motor vehicle record for the past three (3) years.
• High school diploma required; some college preferred.
• One-year experience in the beer industry preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
• A complete understanding of all Company policies and procedures.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Requires the ability to work independently, exercising sound judgment and initiative.
• Ability to deal with problems involving multiple solutions in standardized situations.
• Ability to perform arithmetical calculations at the eighth grade level in order to balance cash/checks accurately read and figure code dates, and count product.